I’ll start with the good stuff: RAK. This was the first month I joined in with the Random Acts of Kindness and I was lucky enough to be sent two presents! Thanks very much!
- Tigana, Guy Gavriel Kay from Cait of Escape Through the Pages
- Everneath, Brodi Ashton from LadyStorm of Books, Movies, Reviews, Oh My!
I sent out two books as well:
I’ve decided not to sign up for RAK for April, mainly because my to-read list is enormous already and as much as I love receiving books, I don’t really want to add to it at the moment. I may still send out a present or two!
Books I reviewed this month:
- How to Be A Pirate, Cressida Cowell, Rating:
- The Forever Girl, Rebecca Hamilton, Rating:
- Gate to Kandrith, Nicole Luiken, Rating:
- The Book of Lost Fragrances, M.J. Rose, Rating:
- Vitality, Tim Andrewartha, Rating:
- The Night Circus, Erin Morgenstern, Rating:
- WiSpY, Rob Andrews, Rating: – Giveaway is still on for this book!